Holy Diver Holy Diver

non-entertaining

This is probably the most boring flash ever made, its not even a music video. If you want to get noticed around here you need to make flash MOVIES not pictures of something that reminds you of a song. The only reason i gave you 1 star was because this is a good song and im in a good mood, but please submit something people would actually like to see.

SLiPZ responds:

Really? The most boring EVER!?
Thanks bro, you have inspired me to make more! :')

HotS 2 Trailer HotS 2 Trailer

Whoa

hey Alpha, this was Maxthedemon.

HOLY MOTHER FUCKING CHEESE NIPPLEZ, That was pure madness... but you were docked a star for mass killing of Shoops XD

Mercury Wolf Mercury Wolf

hmmm, not interesting

Good drawing, but there needs to be alot of improvement. I only lasted about 3 seconds before closing the thing, work harder, and if your gonna do things like this, then make it a story, just a dog wolf thing sitting there isnt very entertaining.

mercury-wolf responds:

I know, I know. This was just something quick that I did in an hour or two. Spur of the moment kind o thing. -shrugs-

Retarded Animal Babies 20 Retarded Animal Babies 20

The Death of Kurt Cobain...

We all know what really happened then, lol fucking funny shit Dave.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

LOLOL

Oh my god that was freaking funny, i laughed alot at Metal Gear Awesome, but when i saw this, i almost pee'd my pj's. WHERES MY WIFE?! lol... you should put this on the iPod format.

Midnight Madness Midnight Madness

Wow...

enough has been said.... luved it and 4'd it. great job.

L3pra responds: