Holy Diver Holy Diver

non-entertaining

This is probably the most boring flash ever made, its not even a music video. If you want to get noticed around here you need to make flash MOVIES not pictures of something that reminds you of a song. The only reason i gave you 1 star was because this is a good song and im in a good mood, but please submit something people would actually like to see.

SLiPZ responds:

Really? The most boring EVER!?
Thanks bro, you have inspired me to make more! :')

HotS 2 Trailer HotS 2 Trailer

Whoa

hey Alpha, this was Maxthedemon.

HOLY MOTHER FUCKING CHEESE NIPPLEZ, That was pure madness... but you were docked a star for mass killing of Shoops XD

Mercury Wolf Mercury Wolf

hmmm, not interesting

Good drawing, but there needs to be alot of improvement. I only lasted about 3 seconds before closing the thing, work harder, and if your gonna do things like this, then make it a story, just a dog wolf thing sitting there isnt very entertaining.

mercury-wolf responds:

I know, I know. This was just something quick that I did in an hour or two. Spur of the moment kind o thing. -shrugs-

Crimson Sea (TSOD) Crimson Sea (TSOD)

Very Good Job!

I like the way you composed this instrumental, the Bass has a bouncy beat to it and the drums were energetic, which is always good. The Xylophone and the keyboards were nice additions as well. This would go good on a Adventure Game, keep up the good work lad!

sphereballs responds:

Thanks! I'm glad somebody likes it.

The strongest Aura The strongest Aura

Wow...

Im not into Pokemon, but I play as Lucario alot on Super Smash Bro's Brawl and he kicks ass, nice concept and effects, this is going to my faves

Play with me Play with me

Noice!

Not bad, I like the pencil like outline. What program did you make this in?

sweetyluli responds:

Thankies
I used a freeware program called GIMP :3
Edited more in Paint.NET witch is also a freeware program :3

Baby Buckethead Baby Buckethead

Finally!

Finally, another Buckethead fan. I fucking love his music, its just plain awesome. Have you seen the Big Sur Moon live on Soundstage vid on youtube?